What is not included in our Online Divorce service?
You will incur additional costs for the time taken (or fees involved) in resolving supplementary matters
- Any steps in a contested divorce or where the Respondent does not co-operate.
- Advice or proceedings to resolve financial matters.
- Advice or proceedings relating to children.
- The costs of serving any documents upon your spouse.
- This service does not include face to face meetings with your solicitor but does include support
by telephone and/or email.
- The cost of any extra applications that may need to be made during the Court process.
Your solicitor will provide you with an indication of these costs based upon the circumstances.
- The cost of swearing the Affidavit for Decree Nisi (this can be done free of charge if you go to
any County Court to swear the document). Alternatively you can swear your affidavit with any
other firm of solicitors for a fee of £5 plus £2 for each exhibit (current fees).
- The cost of a replacement Marriage Certificate (if you cannot locate the original). Certified copies
can be obtained by March Solicitors at £26.